One of our objectives is to provide our customers with products with the quality requirements requested.
Industrial Recense achieved in 2000 the AENOR certification in ISO 9000:1994, and updated it in 2008 to ISO 9001:2008.
This certification is a recognition guidelines of good work and a commitment to continuous improvement in our business system and quality management.
The quality certification consists of a certificate by AENOR company in addition to IQNet certificate, which facilitates international acceptance of that recognition.
The company’s main objective is the complete satisfaction of its clients through compliance during the development of their activities, of all requirements as per the current rules and regulations.
The quality system implemented in the company and included in this Quality Manual is to reflect this spirit. It has been performed in accordance with the UNE- EN- ISO 9001:2008, and its scope is the production of fasteners made of galvanized steel, coating, stainless steel, and plastic raw materials .
The most important aspects of our quality policy are:
- The fast and efficient attention for our customers, maintaining close collaboration with them, technically advising and fulfilling all specifications when providing them our products.
- Listen to the customer, enabling us to meet their needs.
- The compliance of market demands as a fundamental requirement in the manufacture of our products.
- The quick and effective management of possible claims of clients, giving an image of seriousness and concern for their problems.
- The participation of all departments of the company in analyzing the existing problems, defining corrective and preventive actions that allow us to continuous improvement.
- The use of manufacturing equipment and perfectly controlled inspections, in order to prevent errors in our products.
- Control over suppliers, based not only on a measure of the quality of the products they supply us , but also in the quality of service provided, to prevent stock problems and to have capacity of reaction in case of emergencies.
- Quality control of raw materials and finished products through inspection and testing.
- Conducting internal audits to ensure the maintenance of the quality system and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Training, motivation and involvement of all staff with Quality System.
The Manager of the Company ensures that its quality policy is understood and accepted by all staff, and from here encourages employees , customers and suppliers providing suggestions to improve our quality level .